1. Legal or professional advice. Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz (“FKKS” or “we” or “our firm”) provides the materials on www.CyberLawCurrents.com (“Blog”) for general information purposes only, and these materials do not constitute legal or other professional advice. No visitor to this Blog should act or refrain from acting based on information contained on this Blog, or on blogs or other Web sites linking to this Blog, without seeking advice of counsel.
2. Attorney-client relationship. Neither your sending of an e-mail to our Blog, nor your posting of a comment to this Blog, nor your receipt of information from this Blog, shall create an attorney-client relationship.
3. Copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property. Unauthorized use of the text, photographs, trademarks, service marks, images, and other content appearing on the Blog may violate trademark laws, copyright laws, right of publicity laws, right of privacy laws, and other state or federal regulations and statutes. Please assume that all text, photographs, and images on the Blog are copyrighted unless otherwise noted. The use of Blog content by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or we provide you with written permission.
4. Warranties and representations. FKKS makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of information appearing on this Blog, or of information appearing on blogs or Web sites linked to our Blog. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our Blog, or in the content of information appearing on blogs or Web sites linked to our Blog.
5. Assumption of risk. Your use of the Blog is at your own risk. Neither FKKS nor any of its individual attorneys or agents who create, produce, or deliver the Blog is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Blog. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Blog is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Because certain jurisdictions may not allow us to exclude implied warranties, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Please review your local laws for restrictions or limitations regarding exclusion of implied warranties. We also assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for damages to, or for viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing our Blog or downloading of any data, text, images, video, or audio from the Blog.
6. Materials you transmit. Any materials you upload, post, or otherwise transmit to the Blog via electronic mail or other means, including any questions, comments, suggestions, or data, are, and will be treated by us as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Any materials you upload, post, or otherwise transmit to the Blog may be used by FKKS or its attorneys or agents for any purpose, including but not limited to transmission, reproduction, disclosure, publication, or posting.
7. Blog content review. Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, or other Blog transmissions, we are under no obligation to do so and we assume no responsibility or liability arising from such content; nor shall we be liable for any error, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, omission, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within our Blog or other blogs or Web sites linked to our Blog.
8. Blog etiquette. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting unlawful, libelous, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that may constitute or encourage unlawful conduct or give rise to civil liability. Please be advised that we may cooperate with law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting that we disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Governing Law. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, excluding conflict of laws provisions thereof that would indicate the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction and you hereby submit to exclusive jurisdiction in the federal and state courts of New York. You agree to receive service of process through certified mail or by other means sanctioned by law, and you expressly waive any claim of improper venue and any claim that such courts are an inconvenient forum.
10. Updates. FKKS may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Please periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.